PLAY ON US 2020
Play On Us 2020 Fundraising
Play On Us 2020DONATION LINK: https://rte-sports.com/blog/campaigns/play-on-us/"Youth sports are feeling the impact of rising U.S. inequality, with the new research finding that middle-class and poor children are dropping out due to cost."The income disparity in youth athletics has effects on health and success that stretch far into adulthood. We want to do our part in helping face this challenge by taking our Play On Us program to the next level in 2020. Our goal is to provide free sports programs that focus on developing 3 primary key ability areas: skills, physical, and most importantly, cognition for the "At Risk" and the underserved youth and teens. Programs for young adults are included, as well, with our 2020 Play On Us Project. In order to accomplish this goal successfully and build a solid base for long-term growth and effectiveness, we need operating funds to hire the right and qualified people as well as be able to pay the expenses to "keep the lights on".This is where we hope you can help us with a minimal financial burden. We ask you for support by doing only three things:1) Donate a minimum of $12) Share to your social network3) And encourage your family and friends to do the same.For your peace of mind, EVERY dollar donated goes toward the RTE Sports' 2020 goals and mission. An oversight committee or staff will be formed to assure that RTE Sports' integrity, character, and purpose are practiced and carried thru. Lastly, we're a 501c3 Nonprofit Company with a Social Purpose so your donation is tax deductible . For more details on our 2020 Play On Us project, we will be creating a section on our website dedicated to providing you all of the information you need as well as the progress of our Play On Us 2020 programs. Please "like" or subscribe to our Facebook pages and our website.Thank you in advance and let's make a difference together!SincerelyRandall SpeirFounderRTE SportsDONATION LINK: https://rte-sports.com/blog/campaigns/play-on-us/ — at Road To Elite Sports.To Learn More About Why I'm Passionate About RTE Sports and Its Mission, please visit the following link: https://rte-sports.com/about/Posted by RTE-Sports Houston on Monday, October 28, 2019
RTE Sports News And Blogs
- Davis shakes off calf injury to bolster DPOY case 02/22/2020Anthony Davis exited Friday's game minutes into the first quarter with a bruised calf but returned in the second to wreak havoc on the Grizzlies' offense, leaving the Lakers once again stumping for his candidacy as NBA Defensive Player of the Year.
- Pilot in Kobe crash violated visibility rules in '15 02/22/2020Ara Zobayan, the pilot of the helicopter that crashed and killed Kobe Bryant, himself and seven others, was reprimanded in 2015 for flying into airspace with reduced visibility without permission.
- Adesanya lashes out at Romero over Auckland no-show 02/22/2020Israel Adesanya has hit out at Yoel Romero over the Cuban's failure to travel to New Zealand to help promote UFC 248, with the middleweight champion promising to make the Cuban cry when the duo face off next month.
- Wilder up to 231 lbs.; Fury looking for KO at 273 02/22/2020With 10 feet separating them onstage, Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury's weigh-in on Friday was more subdued than their final prefight news conference. At 231 pounds, Wilder was the heaviest of his career, with Fury weighing in at 273.
- Wiseman bemoans NCAA punishment as 'unfair' 02/22/2020In his first interview since leaving school, James Wiseman told ESPN that he cried every night in his Memphis dormitory room during his turbulent episode with the NCAA over rules violations that Wiseman insists he hadn't been aware occurred.
- Sources: Lakers waiving Cousins; eye Morris 02/22/2020The Los Angeles Lakers intend to waive DeMarcus Cousins, who hasn't played this season because of injury, to clear a roster spot for Markieff Morris if he clears waivers Sunday, sources told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski and Ramona Shelburne.
- Astros' Reddick: Kids also targeted in threats 02/21/2020Astros players have gotten threats "every day" since the team's 2017-18 sign-stealing scheme came to light in recent weeks, according to outfielder Josh Reddick, who said Friday that messages he has received also targeted his family.
- What's going on with the NFL CBA vote? Everything you need to know 02/21/2020The NFLPA has put off a vote for a new collective bargaining agreement after the team owners approved the proposal. What happens now?
- The Sixers definitely don't have a Ben Simmons and Joel Embiid problem 02/21/2020Can these two superstars play together? The roster doesn't give many opportunities to answer that question.
- UFC Fight Night viewers guide: Dan Hooker to showcase New Zealand MMA vs. Paul Felder 02/21/2020New Zealand's top gym, City Kickboxing, produced two UFC champions in 2019. On Saturday, Dan Hooker will be out to prove he's elite, too, as he faces lightweight Paul Felder in Auckland.