Only enter your information if you’re serious about playing and can pay the league fee ($60). Once submitted, please send your payment via Cash App – $RTESports
Your other option to sign up is thru this link which also has the league details: MASTERS 35 PLUS
For questions: Text or Call us at 281-803-9244
PLAY ON US 2020
Play On Us 2020 Fundraising
Play On Us 2020DONATION LINK: https://rte-sports.com/blog/campaigns/play-on-us/"Youth sports are feeling the impact of rising U.S. inequality, with the new research finding that middle-class and poor children are dropping out due to cost."The income disparity in youth athletics has effects on health and success that stretch far into adulthood. We want to do our part in helping face this challenge by taking our Play On Us program to the next level in 2020. Our goal is to provide free sports programs that focus on developing 3 primary key ability areas: skills, physical, and most importantly, cognition for the "At Risk" and the underserved youth and teens. Programs for young adults are included, as well, with our 2020 Play On Us Project. In order to accomplish this goal successfully and build a solid base for long-term growth and effectiveness, we need operating funds to hire the right and qualified people as well as be able to pay the expenses to "keep the lights on".This is where we hope you can help us with a minimal financial burden. We ask you for support by doing only three things:1) Donate a minimum of $12) Share to your social network3) And encourage your family and friends to do the same.For your peace of mind, EVERY dollar donated goes toward the RTE Sports' 2020 goals and mission. An oversight committee or staff will be formed to assure that RTE Sports' integrity, character, and purpose are practiced and carried thru. Lastly, we're a 501c3 Nonprofit Company with a Social Purpose so your donation is tax deductible . For more details on our 2020 Play On Us project, we will be creating a section on our website dedicated to providing you all of the information you need as well as the progress of our Play On Us 2020 programs. Please "like" or subscribe to our Facebook pages and our website.Thank you in advance and let's make a difference together!SincerelyRandall SpeirFounderRTE SportsDONATION LINK: https://rte-sports.com/blog/campaigns/play-on-us/ — at Road To Elite Sports.To Learn More About Why I'm Passionate About RTE Sports and Its Mission, please visit the following link: https://rte-sports.com/about/Posted by RTE-Sports Houston on Monday, October 28, 2019
RTE Sports News And Blogs
- Cyborg pummels Budd for historic 4th MMA title 01/26/2020In her Bellator debut, Cris Cyborg finished Julia Budd with a flurry of strikes in Round 3 on Saturday night to become the first fighter to win titles in the UFC, Bellator, Strikeforce and Invicta FC.
- Who's next for Curtis Blaydes and Michael Chiesa? 01/26/2020Should Blaydes get a title shot? Should Chiesa get Colby Covington next? Their callouts might not go according to plan.
- Pastrnak surprised to win All-Star MVP in loss 01/26/2020Bruins winger David Pastrnak admitted being surprised to be named MVP of the NHL All-Star Game because it came in a losing effort. "I would expect the winner should win MVP," he said.
- The path to history: How LeBron passed Kobe in all-time scoring 01/26/2020For 17 seasons, Kobe Bryant had been ahead of LeBron James on the NBA's career scoring list. With the King passing Kobe for third place all time, here's how he got there.
- LeBron tops Kobe, now 3rd on NBA scoring list 01/26/2020With a running layup midway through the third quarter, Lakers forward LeBron James passed former Lakers guard Kobe Bryant for third on the NBA's all-time scoring list Saturday night during a 108-91 loss to the 76ers in Philadelphia.
- Drama guaranteed: Nadal and Kyrgios prep for next chapter in fire-fueled rivalry 01/26/2020There have been just seven career meetings between Rafael Nadal and Nick Kyrgios, but the rivalry that has developed between the players continues to be a fueled set of contrasts, on and off the court.
- Why Sunday matters so much to Tiger even if he doesn't win 01/26/2020OK, so Tiger is 5 back heading into the final round. Still, every spot matters if he wants to make the U.S. Olympic team. Plus, what Sunday could mean for Rory, Jon Rahm and more.
- Irked Dodgers don't want '17 title, 'fake banner' 01/25/2020Dodgers players at the team's annual FanFest said they had no interest in being deemed champions in 2017 and 2018 after the Astros were found guilty of stealing signs and amid a current investigation against the Red Sox.
- Notre Dame cuts ties with CB signee after arrest 01/25/2020Notre Dame has released 2020 cornerback signee Landen Bartleson from his national letter of intent after he was arrested in connection with a gun store robbery in Danville, Kentucky.
- Pro Bowlers cite safety as deterrent to 17th game 01/25/2020The majority of Pro Bowl players are against adding a 17th regular-season game -- mostly because of safety concerns -- but if it does become a possibility during CBA negotiations, then players would want something major in return, such as more time off.